Richard Dana Associates uses state-of-the-art cognitive, learning, personality and behavioral tools to create a high definition picture of your company and its personnel—the Executive Learning Profile SM . The picture encompasses the corporate structure and culture, strategic initiatives, reporting relationships, individual and team performance goals and is the foundation for strategic business consultation, and /or team training. The Profile is a road map for results-oriented executive coaching that leverages natural business skills and core competencies.
Phase I: What’s the assignment, really? Needs Analysis.
- What is the context?
- Who is the client?
- What are the reporting expectations?
- What is the desired outcome (at least as overtly stated)?
- How well are corporate, business unit and individual goals and objectives aligned?
Phase II: Construct a Picture
- Interviews: What are the stories?
- What has been tried before?
- 360 Feedback Tools
- Assessment Inventories, e.g., Hogan & DISC
- Cognitive Science: Thinking Differently
- Re-articulate the big picture and goals
- Who you are
- How you work
- How you think
- How you learn
- Personality and temperament
- Emotional Intelligence
- Language & communication style
- Attention and focusing skill
- Business acumen
- Economic and market conditions
- Organizational structure
- Corporate history and culture
- Current context and business climate
- Strategic initiatives and changes
- Change management practices
- Leadership Development
- Learning and Mentoring
- Succession Planning